Monday 6 September 2010

Blik...

Whilst perusing this month's issue of Juxtapoz magazine, I came across 'Blik' featured on the Style Sheet page.  After reading further on, I found that they create stick-on and peel-off wall art.  So if you are as indecisive as me, you can rearrange these to your hearts content, without having to redecorate every day!  Brilliant, no!?

Curiosity got the better of me (as it usually does) and I visited Blik's website to find out more.  They have a catalogue of artists and designers that produce these amazing wall creations.

I might just have to get my hands on one of these ... but now I've got to decide which one.  Help!

'Breathe' by Sarah Joncas, featured in this month's issue of Juxtapoz

'Cat Moonlight' by Upper Playground

'Branches' by Amy Ruppel

No comments:

Post a Comment