Thursday 20 January 2011

An English Day Out...

Today I spent the day with one of my bestest friends, Kerry.  She is hopping over the pond to live in the big ol' U.S of A... (Ohio to be exact) to be a fancy-pants fashion designer!  In order to make the most of the last few days she's here, I decided to wangle a day off work so we could do all things English and lovely together, one... last.... time....

Here's what we got up to...
 Luncheon in Woburn...   


Bizet! the beautiful hound...
                                                                             All my pics are a bit higgledy-piggledy, but I kind of like it like that.

Antique Shops...


  


                                Afternoon (or in our case, evening) tea...


 

 





I'm going to miss my Kerry, very, very much.  





1 comment: